Monday 9 April 2012

Sandstone Trail 10k, 15th April 2012, Cheshire


I popped along here as a spectator, no high speed racing for me just yet (I am throwing the 'I ran a long way last weekend excuse in') Here are the photos of the Delamere Spartans hard at work.
Weather was pretty good a bit cool in the wind but some good cloud free moments to enjoy the sun, Alex took the lead early on but didn't have his best of days and slowed off a bit towards the 2nd half. Still a big improvement on last years time mate. Well done to all the Spartans, there was a great turn out at least 10, I will edit this with every bodies names soon! Anyway here are the photos
















































1 comment:

  1. thats an awesome 10k course. I wish I saw castles here in georgia.

    ReplyDelete